Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Living Room


Okay so lamp in the picture was free (Thanks Jenn). The rug was $60.00 from Overstock.com. The brass coffee table I think it was $40.00. Mirror on the wall T.J. Max $25.00.
 
 
Mirror on the table was $5.00 from Goodwill. The candle was a Christmas gift (Thanks Amanda). 



 


Frames came from Target prices vary. Art work free. Dog $5.00 came from Ross.
Well  I hope you enjoyed the living room it is still a work in progress. The B was from Hobby Lobby it was around $1.49.

4 comments:

  1. Your living room looks great! I love the color combination. And that rug. It's perfect! Apparently I need to be shopping where you shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I feel like it needs more. The right side is so sparse! I love my rug (and the other one too). I change them out all the time. And I want to add more pops of color, maybe yellow, orange, or pink. What do you think? Oh and by the way I really shop at what I call JUNK stores...I LOVE JUNK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! I love how you did without spending a ton of money and I was so happy to see your foot rest! I always loved that piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal. I love the pops of color in your house. I wish I could do that. I am so afraid that its all going to clash. I try to remind myself if something doesn't work I can always return it.

      Delete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...