Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Brand Spankin New!

Hey guys! So awhile back I had been looking for a cain back barrel chair. After about a month of searching I found one for $70.00 at an antique store . I was not at all happy about the price, but it said FIRM. What's a girl to do? Well, this girl sucked it up...and shelled out the $70.00 bucks they were asking for. The chair was in really good condition, but it smelled a little funny. It had a sweet, smokey smell to it. I know, weird right? I took the chair apart gave it a good cleaning, and a shot of primer. Then a couple coats of white spray paint. The fabric used to redo the cushions was a curtain panel that I bought from Lowe's. I think the coast was around $22.00 . The left over fabric I may use to make a few throw pillows (for the couch). All in all, I really love this chair. BUT it was an expensive project. So what do you think? I promise to have a few pictures of my living room tomorrow...I PROMISE!

Before


Progress


After