Total Pageviews

Monday, September 9, 2013

I have a CRUSH on you!

Hey guys! I've got great news...I'm finished with the bloody dresser  and I am completely convinced that this is the dresser from H-E-double hockey sticks! But she gorgeous. I don't have pictures yet. It's still drying.
 I wanted to share with you my "inspirational photo". I must confess. I have a little crush, on this bedroom. Doesn't this bed just make you want to take a flying leap. Just so you can land smack in the middle of all its goodness! No? Just me? I know my room want look like this, but hey a girl can dream!
I just love all of the colors in this room. I must find some monogram pillows like these. And who new that leopard print bench would go so well in this room?
 
 
My paint color for my dresser came from the blue in this pillow.  


                                 I hate to run, but I have a bedroom calling my name. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I love that pillow fabric. I look at it every time I go to Hobby Lobby and think it needs to come home with me, I just haven't committed yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the end result! That is a great inspiration photo...so bright and happy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...