Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Hate You...I Love you!


Every little thing about this dresser has been awful!  Even writing the post about it has been a pain in the WAZOO. It took 2 days to get the pictures up, and they're still wrong!! I hopefully will tell you about the process...but for now I am letting the pictures do the talking. I am so over this post already! If you have any questions about the primer, paint, top coat, or drawer liner please ask. Otherwise you may never know. Because I just may throw this stupid computer and the dresser out the door. Okay maybe not the dresser, because it's finally finished. BUT the computer I'm still debating! GROWL! I hope you enjoy the eye candy.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...