Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mr. T would even" PITY THE FOOL"...

What up fellas? Remember when I told ya, "I made a purchase, that I just couldn't wait to show ya"? Well, Ta-Dah! I went to a little place called the Farm House #2, and found this little gem...and for ONLY $30.00 bucks!


Okay, so this is brass. Brass meet Brasso!
 
 
 
4 HOURS LATER...and this is the best I could do?
 Anyone who tells you brass is easy to clean, IS LYING!!! Oh and by the way...you can tell "THAT" person, that I said "TO GO KICK ROCKS!" I guess sometimes you just have to let bygones be bygones. Yeah, I caved! I threw in the towel...and spray painted her GOLD! I know, I know! It's brass, BUT  I was tired of beating a dead horse! So don't judge me. LOL!
 
Now comes the inspirational photos.
 
 
 
 
Don't know the source...but ain't she fabulous? LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!


And this...from  Honey We're Home. Beautiful! So do you want to see mine?
                                                               Then stay tuned....

Peace out Homies!

4 comments:

  1. Props to you for trying!! I'm always jealous of the people who can see something "ugly" and see how they can make it beautiful! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so excited to show you...I hope you like it as much as me! Did you get that flower oil painting?

      Delete
  2. I bet it looks amazing. I hate working forever on something and not making much progress. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when you work so hard on something...and BAM! It all falls apart. I'm like what the crap! But I think this little project may just workout! Fingers X'ed

      Delete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...