Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Couple of 1st's...

Hey guys! Today I had such a great day! My friend Allison and I kicked off our Saturday by going to downtown Morristown, TN. There we had lunch at a little hole in the wall place called, The Jersey Girl Diner!  The philly cheese steak is tongue slapping G-O-O-D!


After lunch, we walked about 4 doors up to a place called, The Pink Pig Pottery Studio. Here we spent about 2 hours of  de-stressing. I'm telling ya, painting pottery is better than Calgon! We  both picked out this super cute owl plate. I can't wait till next Saturday, when we get them back.(I'll be sure you guys see the finished product.) We had a blast, but the fun was just getting started!

The Pink Pig Pottery Studio

Then we went and watched the knee slapping movie, Identity Theft. This movie is absolutely hilarious! I loved all of the throat punching action! 


I also can't wait to show you guys a purchase I made on Friday!
So have you all went to any cool places lately?

6 comments:

  1. Oh man on Friday I found this vintage/thrift shop in the town I work. I just about died!!!

    Sounds like you had an awesome day! Pottery was one of my fav classes in high school. Aaron and I are going to see a movie on Monday. I originally wanted to see Identity Thief but we've decided to see Warm Bodies instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal! Don't you just love discovering new places? Especially cool vintage/thrift shops, AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! I keep wanting to go pottery painting. I've totally got to find a place and just go. Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No cool places lately for me. Wait unless you count skiing...that's pretty cool too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julia! How exciting! I have never been snow skiing before. Iwould probably break a hip or something. Thanks for stopping by!☺

      Delete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...