Total Pageviews

Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome to my town!

Hey everyone and welcome to my town...Rogersville, Tennessee!
My town maybe small but it sure is pretty. This past Sunday night I took a little stroll downtown. With my camera in hand and you all in mind, I thought I would take a few pictures of Rogersville in the fall!! I hope you  enjoy them!


The courthouse

The gates of the Hale Spring Inn


Joseph Rogers' Tavern




A bridge at Davy Crockett Park

The Depot









The Mountain Star Mall one of my favorite prim and antique stores!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you!!! Your town looks beautiful. The perfect quaint town! Hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rogersville is a beautiful town. It holds one of my dearest friends,too. I love Hale Springs Inn. Thanks so much for the tour, and it is good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...