Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's the Great Pumpkin...

 It comes on tonight!!! So excited !!! ABC at 8:00 Eastern time
                                                                                          http://www.123facts.com/play-quiz/It-s-the-Great-Pumpkin-Charlie-Brown-3362.html (click on the link to take a fun little quiz.
The scenes are so deeply poignant and richly imagined that “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” still resonates Thursday, 45 years to the day after the holiday classic first aired on CBS to high ratings. (The program airs tonight at 8 on ABC, followed by a bonus “Peanuts” show.

2 comments:

  1. I love this show also. I remember watching it every year with my dad growing up. It brings back a lot of happy memories for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Geesha~ too funny the other night this came on & I thought of you~ I remember you liking it~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...