Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

You gotta go...pink?

Hey everyone! Well to put it sweetly, I am tired!!!!! I know I have not been on top of my game lately....I have missed a whole week here in blogland, and to be honest I have not even read the first post of any of my dear followers. I must apologize...I want be mad if no one leaves me a comment...I would completely understand! I think this last trimester is going to kick my butt!


This week I got my hubby busy....we have not even started on the baby's room. AH! It was a mess we had been using this room as storage....so you can imagine! The hubby bought us a storage barn awhile back and it's feeling up fast....we are down sizing next week! CAN YOU SAY GOODWILL!!




Ok so here is the verdict....pink carpet, your outta here!
White dresser I plan to re-use in the room...see the carpet, YUCK! 32 years old...at least!


More PINK carpet, and lots of totes!



Bye, Bye carpet....hello, dust!!! The dust was so thick....hubby left tracks!!!


New floor...pretty!!


one more shot!

no blinds


Quick fix $2.00 each @ Big Lots!!

I really wanted a nice table lamp...


We found this one @ TJ Max for $39.99...thought we hit the jackpot...then found one at Kmart with no lampshade for $14.00 .  This one just had a little more bling Hey I could go back and get the one from Pier One it was a 159.00!

Oh and don't be mad all my kindred prims, but.... we are going modern for the baby's room and BLUE?????
Ok so I am really not 100% sure on the colors: Blue, brown, beige, green, and white....will see!
By the way I really found this really nice chair for 20.00. I didn't buy it, I didn't have the truck...so if it is still there next week...I guess it's just meant to be!!!! Keep your fingers crossed!

6 comments:

  1. You have the right to be tired and not feel well. It is almost over. Can't wait to see the finished nursery. I know it will be beautiful.
    Good luck
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Geesha!
    No comment, stop it! You are busy & tired girl we understand, oh so well!
    The room is looking great, love>>love the floor!!!!
    Great job on it!
    can't wait to see more!
    take care of you!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Geesha, we still luv you even if you haven't been talking to us.8-)
    Looks like you are making progress on the room. How exciting to get to decorate a nursery!! I can't wait to see the finished product, even if it is modern.8-)
    Have a great day!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geesha, can't wait to see your finished nursery. Take care of your self.

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new floor!!! I think the nursery would be aweome with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice job on the floor! Looks great. Getting the nursery together is going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...