Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

There is no panic in Heaven just plans...My GOD IS IN CONTROL!!

Hello all...
I know it has been sometime since we have last spoke....
I wanted to do a quick post to let you all know about a precious gift....her name was Katherine Grace Bloomer....We called her Gracie.
On Sunday March the 6th of 2011 at 8:07  our daughter Gracie was stillborn...she was our beautiful little angel. She had a little heart-shaped face with her daddy's nose and mouth. Her mommy's hands, and her daddy's toes... and a head full of dark brown hair.
She truly was a gift from God, and I am so thankful for every moment that God allowed me with her!!!
I know all things happen for a reason.  I put my faith and trust in God...for there is no panic in Heaven just plans and my God is in control.
Please keep my family in your prayers...with love, Geesha