Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Be Mine Valentine...DECOR!


This is so cute! KISS a frog & you may find your princes!

I love this...I am getting an idea!

Well I wish I could take credit for these two creations, but I can't! I don't know if these pictures are copyright... but if they are, I will be glad to remove them! However, I must say that if you are the creator of these fine treasures I want you to know...they are adorable!!

As everyone knows Misi was having a Valentine chain and I wanted to be part of the action... but the truth is I just took all my Christmas stuff down Uhmm...yesterday! Yeah, I thought it would be all packed up this weekend...but where I did some thrifting this year and got some really good deals. I had to much stuff, and not enough totes to put  them away in! Oops! So I had to make a little trip to the dollar store during my lunch hour at work.

Also we, I mean I, got snowed in this weekend and was given strict orders that I was not allowed to leave the house...period! My husband said that he has seen my driving,  and that Iwouldn't make it 5 feet in that mess outside (the snow & ice)  before I would end up in a ditch some where!

He had drill this weekend so...I spent all my time well on the computer looking at blogs and dreaming of ideas! And that's when I ran across those adorable crafts!

I hope to put my Valentine's day decor up real soon, and then I'll post a few pic's... but till then I have enjoyed admiring every ones pretty things, out their in blogland...Thanks Misi for such a great idea, I believe it worked! I got lots of inspiration looking at y'alls V-day decorations!
What a neat picture!

7 comments:

  1. I love the heart & little dove. One like this would look perfect on my fireplace basket. I had to buy another rubber maid tub to store a few new items before putting Christmas decor away to. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable decorations!! I haven't done anything for Valentine's either, and didn't think I would, until I saw all the posts. Now I am inspired!!
    Have a great day!!
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moss and chicken wire heart is soo neat.I might have to gather that stuff up around the farm sunday to make one.(if the snow melts so I can find some moss).Thanks for the idea.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ideas Geesha! I wish there were enough hours in the day to get things done! Plus, extra money would help too! LOL! We do what we can.
    I hope you have a great rest of the week!
    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love frogs! So cute!
    So many ideas isn't there I just so enjoy the chain! It's fun! Get's me motivated!
    enjoy your day
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them froggies!Too cute!have a great day!blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the heart pocket in the second picture. I haven't decorated for Valentine's either.

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...