Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I think a bomb just exploded...totally random post...BLAH!,BLAH!,BLAH!

stHey guys and dolls...well today is a totally random post...lots of pics, lots of crafts, 2 crazy dogs and 1 very explosive bomb! 
Ok where to begin...OHH! I know PENNY RUG! I have wanted to learn how to make one of these for a year now and I just got tired of not knowing how and YouTube it...Nothing! So after sight, after sight. And blog after blog I found a video...I need video. I am a show me kinda of gal, and  then show me again...and again...ok NOW let me have a crack at it! I was so excited...I was jumping, screaming...Lord I was ready to shout HALLELUJAH! Noah who was on the couch...just started laughing at me when he saw me start shaking my BOOTY and doing my little "I did it" cheer! I love learning something new...it just makes you feel good...knowledge really is power!  Click here for tutorial!
www.needlenthread.com/2006/11/buttonhole-stitch-video-tutorial.html

my first penny rug!
 OK getting way of track here, but you get the point I was HAPPY!


Now my house looks like a bomb went of inside it! We live in a 70's model trailer and we have NO ROOM! So a few items out and you have a natural disaster on your hands!
Kitchen/Craft Table...hey a girls gotta craft some where! LOL!



yes, my Christmas decor is still out but will be put up today...we left ours up till Old Christmas was over Jan. 6th

whatta mess!
Totally random I have 2, 4 legged babies...Jed and Elly. In this picture Elly looks so funny!

I think the flash bothered her eyes...LOL!

And last but not least I had two candle holders just laying around and some clear stickers... hey what can I say,I got bored!


I'm thinking maybe something for Valentine's Day!
Well thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked this crazy, messed up post, but Hey it's me...what can i say!

9 comments:

  1. Geesha! LOL! I thought you were going to say something literally exploded! Glad to know it was just your craftiness! LOL!
    Not bad for your first penny rug! I am the same way girl~ show me how to do something a few times, I can do it! I am visual.
    Your doggies are SO cute! Love their faces!
    I hope you have a good week, and pop back by my blog, I posted a few~ er comments for you! My blogger was being weird, so it posted twice.
    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the penny rug!You did a great job!It doesnt take much to have a trailor look like a bomb exploded.we just got our house about,well lets see almost four years now.we had three kids and hubby and I in a two bedroom for at least 11 years.what a fun time that was.most days it looked as if it was a toy store gone insane.lol.we have the three girls and I can still remeber having the kitchen cookin sets(BIG sinks,stoves,etc)all lined against a living room wall.and of course a few toyboxes.past that stage now.Thank goodness.now I deal with whose bra is laying on the floor or whos earrings.OOOOhhh your going to have so much fun.enjoy it while there small ,it goes by super fast!have fun taking your decorations down .blessings michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Geesha & little girl!
    OH, just am so excited for ya the penny rug is wonderful, great job!
    Elly & Jed, MMMm wonder where you got the name at for them blood hounds? They are too too cute!
    Answer to question: The blanket is a Weaver! I am not sure if you would call it red or burgandy? I would call it a dark red( any time ask away I don't mind)!
    Enjoy Sunday!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Geesha you go girl. I love your Beverly Hillbillies. There is a lady about 1/2 mi from me that does bloodhound rescue. I see them in the fence when I go by and they are precious.
    Keep your crafting up.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on your first Penny Rug.Can just imagine you doing the joy dance.LoL..The hound dogs are just sooo cute! I always wanted one love there faces and floppy ears.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you're having a girl!!! I can just see her room now! Love your home and all you do. Love the penny thing you made. Wouldn't even know where to begin, but it's cute!

    Thanks for your comments on my blog! So happy my hubby will soon be home. Soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hallellujah :-) lovely blog!! cute pets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Them there hounds are way to arorable...I bet they keep ya busy...
    I don't think your house is a mess it is simply lived in by a crafty lady..carrin a baby... Giggle..

    Blessings
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! LOL! I'm so glad you got it! Your stitches look good and even too. That's probably the hardest part of it, once you learn that blanket stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...