Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest! Trash to treasure makeover!

Hey my fellow kindred! I have been so busy here lately...I wish there were more hours in a day! Whew...I love reading and commenting on every ones blogs, but  for some reason I just seem to be moving back wards instead of for wards! So believe me when I get a chance I'll have to play catch up! I  did however go thrifting (oh wait...Jackie one of the bank gals calls it, The G W Boutique)  on my lunch break today, and hit the jackpot! I found so many cute prim pieces...ok not all prim, but with a little imagination, they would be primtastic!

Here is a shelf that I bought....

It was blue...and it was ok looking, but not great.  It had some kind of stain on it. Plus...

It had A B C on one side and 1 2 3 on the other...Bye, Bye #'s and letters!

Hello basecoat...I used black

then I used red for my top coat. 1st coat

2nd coat...I almost ran out!!!

then comes a little distressing

Did someone call for stain...A clear coat after it dries

After...What do you think? Also for a up-close look click on pic to see larger image!
I have more items but I will show them later! Till then Blessings