Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Peek-A-Boo, I Sort of See You!

Hello my fellow Kindred Primitives...Well I know it has been awhile since I last posted, but I have been busy lately! Since the last time we have chatted I have worked a 40 hr week, went on a date with my husband( yeah! love date night), saw two movies (Due Date and Tangled... I give both movies a 2 thumbs up!), had  another Dr.'s Apt., done a lot of washing...to dishes, to clothes, to you name it...and a little bit of crafting! WHEW...I'm tired!

Ok so today it snowed... and it snowed good by the morning we should have 4 to 6in. of snow....if the weatherman is correct! (I hope he is...hee, hee!) 
I have had my computer on all day today and in between doing 2 loads of dishes and now on my 5th...yes I said 5th load of laundry...(good thing it's just me and my husband for now! LOL!) I have been reading every ones post and making new friends...I have enjoyed looking and reading at all you have to share! Some 2x's!!

Then when I got a moment  this week and today...I crafted some. I worked on a few old spoons  (I'm still not done) but here is a few pics of them...need to grubby this bad babies up now! 

Also no worries I have been working on my little cabinet with the fake drawers, but it is going to take me awhile I am doing it white and it is taking a  few more coats then I thought.  Then after that's finished I am going to make it look old by staining and distressing it...I hope it turns out I am actually really nervous about it, my white projects tend to FAIL! (Boo)

I also had a GOOD REPORT this time at the Dr.'s...the new BP pills are working great and with fingers crossed I will share with you all next year the babies sex...LOL!  (Jan. the 4th)...I could do a give away/ guessing game...will see!

also hubby had drill this weekend and he came home all pooped out...I think I see him

Hubby buried in all those covers...LOL!

Like my pic...its a charm I got this week...the other side said "Gotta love a good garage sale!" I had to have it...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been a busy girl. Glad you got a good report at the doc.

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Geesha & little one!
    Glad to hear going well!
    Hubby to funny! LOL
    Like the spoons, they will look wonderful distressed!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything went well with Drs.I think we are all busy right now.I'll be doing kiddie crafts here tonight the twins are making christmas gifts.Should be interesting.LoL.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...