Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I asked..."How was your day?", He replied..."I got summoned for jury duty!"

Hey all! Well my hubby told me he got a summons for jury duty today in the mail...and guess what day it's on?   Yep, you guessed it...January the 4th...Ha Ha!  It is on the same day... (and time) when we are supposed to have the ultra-sound that tells the sex of our baby! Noah, my husband said he wasn't going to show... in court. I was like, yes you are!  Failure to appear...could result in being held in contempt,or being fined up to $500.00 plus court costs! Trust me he is going to court...I'll just re-schedule! It's not the end of the world! I believe our little sprout wishes to remain anonymous until his or her big day...LOL!

Ok also I finished my spoons like 3 days ago...just didn't post them.  Also, I have had a spoon holder forever and have never put it up...just never have found the right place for it yet
I think they turned out pretty good...


close up!


one spoon before...another spoon with a black  base coat


Here they are painted...after I painted them I distressed , stained, and grubbed them up with modge podge and cinnamon. Next I sprayed them with a clear coat (matte finish).




2 comments:

  1. Hi,Geesha & little one!
    Wonderful job on the spoons! They are prim perfect!
    From your comment on my blog"Will you my hutch"
    Tooo Funny, Your a young girl>>I am so inspired that you would be interested in hand-me downs.LOL
    Reason being I have some old furniture, up in my attic that I keep there in case some of my Family changes their minds! A couple years ago I was going to hand it down to my niece( 27 years old) & she is not interested! So I keep it hoping someday>>a family member will want it! I have a old plant stand(antique) which was My GreatGrandmas, My sister wanted it so it was hers, Yep, one year she was gettin ready for a garage sale and she had it out!OH MY! I was like you don't want it"no" "she goes take it! Too old doesn't match anything! "
    It now resides in My Main Entrance Way!
    so thank you!
    Take care,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geesha,I agree with Teresa about loving the fact that you like the prim decor. I think lots of younger women are leaning in this direction. Yeah!!! Yep, you're right, hubby best show up for jury duty! Have a great week end neighbor.
    betty,

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...