Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Snowing....I'm Thinking A Indoor Project

Hello y'all! Well being prego the first place I head off to in the mornings is the bathroom....I went down the hall and rounded the corner  to be smacked in the face with a million Snowflakes coming down outside my bathroom window!!
 I had planned on doing an outside project today...but hey, I have lots of projects so I think I'll stick to an indoor one...BURR!!!

Me and hubby took a little day trip to Kentucky and on the way back we stopped at this little hole in the wall antique shop, right on the side of the mountain. I found this little piece for $22.00!

Ok with every project that I do, I always run it by the BANK GALS....(The BG, like me love anything and everything to do with Prims, or projects.) So one of my co-workers, Pat took one look at this little ticket, fell in love with it and said, " I'll give you $30.00 for it, as is....I had to politely refuse. She then said, "You know it's worth more with out paint, you are just going to ruin its value."....to who?  If I keep this piece and do nothing with it, but just leave it to collect dust, then its value is worth nothing. Right? You can't put a price tag on something that makes you happy....Money isn't everything....doing something you love....priceless 
love the drawers, but wait...

it opens...

cool!

8 comments:

  1. To deppenhomestead 1862...Honey I read your comment for this post and it was wonderful! The thing is I deleted the whole post and your comment....I am so sorry! I had to go back in and fix the post but there was no saving the comment...sorry again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Geesha! Sweet girl & little one!

    Too too funny!

    Well it is just simply Beautiful!
    The makeover>>>paint it!
    It will look wonderful!
    Have fun with it, make it your way!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute, paint it if you want...
    it's yours!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say paint it! Enjoy it.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT piece!!!!! \
    You are only going to make it better! ;)

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  6. PAINT! I think that, at my age, a little paint helps out an old barn! (That's why I wear a bit of make-up.) So,... give it a fresh coat of prim and see what happens.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its yours do what you want. IF it were mine I'd have to go along with your friend Pat.lol
    It is beautiful and paint can always be removed!!!Have a great day. We are supposed to get some snow here today. We are an hour apart and the weather is so different.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our coffee table looks just like that. Well has doors that look like drawers. Cute. Hope you're feeling good!!! And I hope and know you'll turn into a scary mom like me one day!! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...