Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Help...They need to invent "Blogger for Dummies!"

Ok so I am no stranger to blogging. I actually have been doing this for about a year now, and I still can not figure out my Header/Title. I would like to add a picture and a text, but it never looks right. When I find a picture that's the right size, then you can't see the text. Their is no place to change the color, of the text or the height (or is their?) so it just gets lost in the image...so am I doing something wrong? I need help...anyone to the rescue I would be grateful!

2 comments:

  1. I too wish there was a "Blogger for Dummies" - there is so much I can't figure out - I can't get my header photo centered. But I did find out where to change the Blog Title color. Go to Design; then Template Designer, then Advanced - there you can choose Blog Title and change the Font & Color. Hope this helps.
    Christmas Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header. It looks great.
    I use a program called Picnik. It is associated with Google. It costs $25 a year but you can alter infinite pictures--frame them - change to sepia or black & white - add cations, title or text - add stickers. I have a lot of fun with my own pictures and pictures I find on Google. You can also use Picasa3 to download pictures and edit there. It is a free program also associated with Google. Then there is Flickr which is a Yahoo program. None of them are difficult to use. I see you have figured out the free backgrounds. There are quite a few of them.
    BTW~ I received my package of goodies. I love everything so much! What flavor is that candle? It is awesome smelling. I got a great big smile from the story on the candle board, which is beautiful. You are very crafty. I will try to post a picture soon. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with me. :)
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...