Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas times a comin!

Hey everyone.....I am so excited, I am about to jump out of my skin! I went to my local thrift stores today, and to a big to-do, fancy, shmancy, prim shop and took a mental picture to try and re-create some of the items for 2 reasons  1.) since there is no cameras allowed inside and 2.) Every thing is VERY PRETTY, but its also got a PRETTY PRICE on it too! So a girls gotta do whatta girls gotta do and it's not "GO BIG or GO HOME!". It's "Go CHEAP and Pass the Glue Gun!". And I don't mean to brag, but boy O' boy did I hit the mother load today...Thank ya Jesus! So after I got home and pulled out my tree, all the decorations from years past, all my new goodies and wait...where is it....Awe! There it is the GLUE GUN  and got busy! The ideas just started flowing and I am pretty happy with the results. I'm almost done I just need to put the frosting on my touches and add the cherry and it will be perfect! Tomorrow I will be glad to post you some pic's but right now the PREGO lady is a little tired......so I am going to put my feet up, say goodnight and wish you all pleasant dreams.....also don't forget, Sunday is the last day to sign-up for the Give Away! Good Luck!

4 comments:

  1. Please put the frosting on and the cherry on tio! I want to see what you are up to!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not good at waiting.LoL. Can't wait to see what you created.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get some rest, 'cause we all want to see what you have created.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...