Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have my traditions even at 29... and you DON'T MONKEY WITH TRADITION!

Hey again everyone...well I just wanted to tell you guys just in case some of you are like me and still watch "A Charlie Browns Thanksgiving", that it comes on tonight at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.   Yes, I know...it's a little silly that I am 29 years old and still have to watch The Peanuts gang, but that's been a tradition in my family and you don't monkey with tradition!! I hope everyone had a great day and is looking forward to the weekend! 


Also... Thank you all so much for all the participation in the give away all the comments have been great and I can't wait to see who wins! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!  

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Frosty the Snowman next month. Traditions are an awesome thing. I'm getting to watch my grandchildren learn to love our traditions!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh No! I missed it.I love it too.Hubby always has to watch A Christmas Story so last year I bought it for him.I might have to buy the charlie browns too.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, Geesha
    I just love it that you still watch Charlie Brown!
    Hey I am a lot older than you(a lot) and I still watch "Rudolf the red nose Reindeer"!
    I am just loving your posts! You are so upbeat & positive, a real joy!
    So enjoy Watching Snoopy!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the Peanuts movies! I'm 32 and my kids who are 6 and 10 also love Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the gang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Geesha!

    There are just some things I think we NEVER grow out of! We still watch them ALL.lol Hubby love the GRINCH (cartoon) but is now hooked on the Jim Carey one thanks to our grandson....and I must confess I love it too!
    Although in our house the GRINCH is an all year event! lol (you can't tell a 2-3 yr old that you only watch it at Christmas Time. LOL

    Hugs to you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...