Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Decor Pic's!


The cinnamon rolls were made last year and a few 2 legged rats got a hold of them (family and friends) so I got stuck with the not so pretty ones...The star was also made last year. The tarts I got while thrifting yesterday for .75 each!


I made some ornies this year out of equal parts of apple sauce and cinnamon

My table runner was $7.00 at Big Lots and the flowers in the crock were $5.00 . By the way I got my 4 chairs for $10.00 at a yard sale...can you believe it!



The fake berries and pine branch was .50 each



 
 




My prim sheep was made by yours truly!



The goose was .50 I got it last year and this year I found some fake pine needles for a $1.00

<><><>
This is a 4ft snowman that my brother made me last year isn't he cute!