Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Decor Pic's!


The cinnamon rolls were made last year and a few 2 legged rats got a hold of them (family and friends) so I got stuck with the not so pretty ones...The star was also made last year. The tarts I got while thrifting yesterday for .75 each!


I made some ornies this year out of equal parts of apple sauce and cinnamon

My table runner was $7.00 at Big Lots and the flowers in the crock were $5.00 . By the way I got my 4 chairs for $10.00 at a yard sale...can you believe it!



The fake berries and pine branch was .50 each



 
 




My prim sheep was made by yours truly!



The goose was .50 I got it last year and this year I found some fake pine needles for a $1.00

<><><>
This is a 4ft snowman that my brother made me last year isn't he cute!




















7 comments:

  1. Your home is looking like Christmas. I love your Christmas tree and all you decorations, you home looks so warm and cozy!
    Thanks for sharing your home with us!!
    Prim Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decor pics! We'll be pulling out the Christmas boxes after Thanksgiving. I can't wait to start decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. You are a bargain hunter, too? Good buys.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homespun and Cozy! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geesha,
    So many cute things!
    You are excellent at finding deals & making them look so cute!
    I just love the sheep!
    have fun decorating!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks Beautiful! Your tree is so cute with that ladder!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geesha you did a great job getting ready for Christmas!
    Love all of your homemade christmas...they make the best kind!
    And boy can you find a bargain!

    Higs to you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...