Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2015

One Foxy Plate

Well Hello! I know, I know. It's been WAY to long! I really miss blogging, but my lack of creativity has really been a pain. Over the last week, I have read ever single post of  a little glass box . I love this blog, and it really got me in the mood to start posting again.  But first I just want to say, I will not be able to post everyday. I wish I could but for me it's just not realistic. I work a full time job. I am currently trying to loose 91 pounds, so I work out A LOT! I also have a husband. Who lets face it, can turn into a bear at times, when all I do is stay on some kind of high tech device (just saying). I mean family time is short enough as it is. So with all that said, I hope you guys can understand and will stick around. I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL!

So lets get down to busy and talk about about about all these delicious deals I am totally crushing on at  H&M .




1.) $5.00 each. 2.) $7.00  3.) $7.00  4.) $5.00 each  5.) $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...