Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A beaver walks into a salon...

Okay not really! BUT
 Hey guys! So I was at the "family" salon gettin my hair did! When I was walking out the door. I was looking at a few magazines. My cousin, Amy. (Lord love her heart. Is so funny! I think we really are twins. That were separated at birth.) Well...she was like "I have to show you this ad". My other cousin Cindy, (which is Amy's sister) came running up to us with the magazine. The ad is for Playtex feminine wipes. You know, for when you are not feeling so fresh!


Source Playtex
Having trouble reading it? Well it says, "A CLEAN BEAVER ALWAYS FINDS MORE WOOD"
Ha! Ha! Then I got to looking on the internet and found these:
A polished knob always gets more turns

A clean peach always gets picked

A clean pecker always taps it
(Source Playtex)

 
So what do you guys think? Any opinions? I would love to know what you guys think. I think it's funny! But I guess I'm a pretty immature 31 year old! Hey, I'll be 32 in May. You guys have a great day...

6 comments:

  1. OMG are they for real??? Those are hilarious!!! I need to go to "my" salon. In my bathroom with a box of hair dye to cover my greys at my old age of 31 :)
    ♥Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Crystal...I am in the same boat! Maybe we could write a book and call it 50 shades of grey. Get it? No pun intended!! I need help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, LOL! Love them all!
    I was just told that I'm immature and that I have the humor of a child! All because of a poop youtube video and no I'm not explaining ;)
    And you two stop it up there, I'm 38 and look like 45 with my laugh lines and grey hair! Just wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Julia...if you wanted to join our grey hair club, all you had to do is ask. We want mind. Will we Crystal? I guess I need to go to youtube and type in the word poop! On second thought...maybe not! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I'm still laughing. I can't believe that was actually in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...