Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 3, 2013

VOTE 4 ME...2013 Apartment Therapy Homies Award!

Hey guys! Yesterday, I found out that I was nominated for the 2013 Apartment Therapy Homies Award! I made the list under the "Best Home Projects & DIY Blog"!  I am so excited!! I may have just 1 vote...but that 1 vote made me feel like I had won an Oscar! I don't know who nominated me...but whoever did, THANK YOU!! YOU have made my year! I am so grateful and honored!☺This list has some amazing blogs, and to be apart of it is just so humbling. You can go here http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/categories/the_homies to cast your vote (hopefully for yours truly) or to nominate your favorite blog. Remember the deadline ends February the 8th at 11:59 EST. And do as Christina says...tell your mother, your brother, your sister and your friends. And the others, your lovers....to go vote for the gray door on 1871!

BIG SMOOCHES TO ALL MY READERS. I L♥VE YOU GUYS!

I am Geesha Bloomer, and I approve this message! LOL!

2 comments:

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...