Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Help needed...Vote for the color you want to see!

Behr color called Billiards Table





 
 
Well guys, I would love to see what you think...I have a dresser that my mom got me and the drawer handles sold me on this dressers!!  I can't wait to show you. However, I need to paint it first. So what color do you want to see?  Here is the fabric I am using for the curtains, this might help you make a decision. Also the handles on the dresser are a brass/gold color and will be kept original.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I think they would all look great with that fabric but my favorite I'd the first one! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the blue and the light green one. i cant decide between the two... sarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the coral. It really pops.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...