Total Pageviews

Friday, December 28, 2012

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING IN MY BED!!!! HO HEY!!!

Well guys, It's finally Friday! I must admit, I have been randomly bursting out in song...all day!!!! BAH HA! No joke...the song Ho Hey, by The Lumineers. Have you heard it? It's so good! BUT seriously, I have got to learn more words to this song. Picture this...a girl(me) sitting at a teller window looking at her computer screen....trying to cash a check. When all of a sudden, BAM! I start singing, not from the top of my lungs, BUT...pretty loudly and completely out of tune...."I'VE BEEN SLEEPING IN MY BED...HUM, HUM, HUM...HO HEY....YOU'RE MY SWEETHEART!!!". My teller supervisor, just looks at me and starts laughing. Yeah, it was that bad! So without further a due, and with much anticipation. I give you The Lumineers....

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE LOVE this song! I listen to it on repeat a work ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...