Total Pageviews

Monday, December 17, 2012

Meet the Hanes Family

So last Tuesday, was our Chinese Christmas party, at work. First, we all headed to Sweet Tooth Cafe...(a must "eat at place" if you ever come to Rogersville) for some out of this world, great food! Then after our bellies were full, it was time to get down to business. The PRESENTS of course! Now keep in mind the gifts were only $5.00. So needless to say....some of us had to get a little crafty!

My good friend, and co-worker, Shana, is very smart and talented! She too, lives in BUDGETVILLE, and knows how to stretch a dollar! Shana, made a few snowman....out of socks and rice! They were just so dang cute, that I had to make a few of my very own! So what do think?



Simon

Olly



Louie
Mr. Hanes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...