Total Pageviews

Friday, January 25, 2013

Getcha SEXY on!


 Hey guys, I'm so excited! I just learned about editing. I feel like man discovering fire for the first time. Honestly I could just twinkle all over myself! Remember the pictures that I should you the other day. Well, I spiced them up a little bit. See how cute they turned out with their little arrows and their Polaroid frames! Lord, Jesus, can I get a AMEN up in here people!! I have so much joy in my heart, that I think it may explode! It maybe a good idea to take another BLOOD PRESSURE PILL! Is it just me or did we just go down south to a Baptist tent revival and someone just got saved y'all! Hallelujah!


 Now let's go get this blog's sexy on! Deuces!

3 comments:

  1. I love them! It is the little things right! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw this tonight and it reminded me of your stool - it is only $249!!
      https://www.onekingslane.com/product/18893/1133698

      Delete
    2. Crystal, I can't believe that! Thank you for the info. I can't believe that it was $249.00 on sale!!! But some of that furniture was gorge!! I think I am still drooling!

      Delete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...