Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

WIVES TALES

So I noticed there is a lot of guessing on the sex of the baby!! I took a few tests just for fun...so for you last minute people, maybe this will help persuade your decision.

I am carrying low-boy

The heartbeat is 162-girl

Husband gaining weight too (I can't tell...but he says he is)-girl

My face is round and full-girl

Ring test: back-n-forth-boy

Less acne-boy

I don't think this helped > maybe I am having twins!!


So far the votes stand as: (Do you all know something I don't?)  
Girl-12
Boy-3

If you havn't put in a guess...well hurry up, you don't want to miss out! 
Giveaway ends at mid-night on January the 4th!
GOOD LUCK & THANKS 4 PLAYING!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Geesha, glad to have you as a follower!! I would love to be in on the giveaway but I have asthma and am allergic to all that good smelling stuff. I'm going to guess boy but just for fun though.8-)
    Blessings,
    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geesha & Little one!
    I just love the old wives tales...the testing..tooo funny a split...oh, maybe twins!
    Good luck with the news!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like girls but I guessed a boy for your contest.LoL..Love all the girly things pink,tea parties,barrettes and pig tails,tutu's..Boy's are easier though more rough and tumble.Either way your blessed.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post Geesha... I have no idea what to guess... but good luck.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...