Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can't Wait To Get Started...Again!

O shoot! I have been visiting all these blogs and I am so excited about being back...I would love to start on some new crafts and do some tutorials but my sister-in-law has our camera.  My husband has one that I bought him for his B-day, he said I could use it but...I don't think this is such a good idea!. The way I see it is, me and technology go together bought as well as a  3 year old playing with a magic marker! LOL!  The reason why these markers are so magical is because it is amazing when they actually get used for there intended purpose while not destroying anything else. So with all that said, I'll just wait on the other camera (the one I now how to use-sort of). Also I'm so glad to see 2 familiar faces back around, THANKS GUYS for following along again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...