Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Happen To "There Is No Place Like Home"?

Hello everyone!  I know it has been a really long time since I have blogged and I bet you all are wondering what happen to "There Is No Place Like Home".   Well the truth is...I don't really know what happened.  All I know is that the blog started to have a lot of freeze ups and I could never change my background, but I knew something was really wrong when it told me I didn't have an account anymore...I just kept running into all sorts problems.  I honestly think it was the operator...LOL! However I do miss blogging and all of my peeps!  I also hate that there is not a single shred of "There Is No Place Like Home"  left, almost a years  work of posts, comments and followers... gone.  So to all you bloggers out there I would really appreciate it if you would help me start over by making a little room in your hearts for my new blog, "Kindred Primitives"!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I love to get comments, they really makes me smile. ☺ So what are you waiting for...